Looking for low prep but high engagement August and September centers and activities for kindergarten? Rethink your Kindergarten centers, early finishers activities, and morning tubs! Task cards and task boxes are as low prep as it gets, but high engagement. Just print, laminate, chop, and add manipulatives to get hands on math centers, fast finisher activities, or morning bins each month!
⭐️ Find these in a money-saving task cards BUNDLE!
This set of Kindergarten task cards includes 6 literacy centers, 6 math centers, and 4 fine motor centers.
These kindergarten monthly task cards were made to fit in photo boxes and can be used as box centers, but can also be used in a variety of other containers, bins, and baskets to meet your needs! They were designed to be high engagement, but take up little space.
6 LITERACY CENTERS
- Letter discrimination search
- Alphabet matching
- Alphabet cover by code
- Color object matching
- Color word matching
- Is it a rhyme?
6 MATH CENTERS
- Count and match
- Positional words bear caves
- Find and cover numbers and number sense
- Making 2D shapes
- Count and stack numbers 1-3, 1-5, 1-10
- Matching real life 2D shapes
4 FINE MOTOR CENTERS
- Playdough pictures (school supplies and the apple life cycle)
- Bead it pictures
- Chain link patterns
- Line tracing practice
How can I use these task cards and task boxes in the classroom?
- Kindergarten Math Centers
- Morning Tubs or Morning Bins
- Early Finishers or Fast Finishers Activities
- Quiet Bins
These task cards were designed with Kindergarten standards in mind, but would also work well for Preschool and Pre-K students.