Engage your students in practicing counting on with these fun worksheets! Easily differentiate by having students count on within 10 and within 20.
Students will love the themed counting on pages, cut and glue activities, roll and count on, and the counting on mazes included!
Save BIG with the Kindergarten Math Worksheets Growing Bundle!
Themed writing centers are the perfect way to engage your students and build structured choice into your literacy centers! These activities are perfect for preschool-1st grade and allow you to easily differentiate. Visual “I Can” posters help promote independence and keep this center running smoothly!
This center is also included in a year-long growing bundle! Find that here: Themed Writing Center for the Year!
- Vocabulary Cards: Build your student’s vocabulary for each topic! You can hang these on a ribbon with clothespins or place on hooks with binder rings. I keep my old cards in a basket at the center for easy access.
- List Writing: Students can write a general list or a list about a topic.
- Card Writing: Students can write cards to friends or family. You might even keep a mailbox and have a mailman be a classroom job!
- Letter Writing: Again, students can write letters to friends, family, or staff. In the product preview, I put an anchor chart showing how I introduce letter writing in K!
- Story Writing: Students can write a one page story or write a book with a cover! Two levels of writing paper is included.
- Story Starter Paper: This paper contains a picture for students to write about. Perfect for students who have a hard time generating ideas!
- Sentence Fixers: Students will trace, cut apart and glue, and write a sentence.
- I Can Posters: These posters give students visual directions to make sure they can complete each activity independently.
Find more Back to School activities here: