Chicka chicka 1, 2, 3 – I can spell my name, you see! Your students will LOVE celebrating their names with these Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activities. These editable name practice activities are perfect for Kindergarten, Pre-K, and Preschool students at the beginning of the year (or anytime)!
This resource includes 5 editable name activities perfect for back to school name practice. Type your class list in once and the rest will auto-fill! You will need Adobe, which is a free program, to edit.
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Name Hats – Students will create their chicka chicka boom boom hats and building their name on the front.
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Name Building with Poem – No prep – Students will use the letter tiles to build their name on the palm tree.
- Name Tracing and Writing Worksheets – No prep – Students will trace their name three times and then write it.
- Name Writing with Different Writing Tools – No prep – Students will practice writing their name with different writing tools.
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Dab and Write Names – No prep – Students will dab or write the letters in their name. Then, they will trace and write their name.