Are you looking for hands on, low prep December math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten December centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging December math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
This set of December centers for Kindergarten includes 20 centers in total – 10 literacy centers and 10 math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️October Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these December printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
December Math and Literacy Centers Included:
December Literacy Centers
- Beginning Sounds Clip Cards
- Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- Gingerbread Syllables Match Up
- Reindeer Beginning Sounds Match
- Word Families Clip or Cover
- Pull, Read, Color CVC Words
- Snow Plow CVC Word Match Up
- Does It Rhyme? Clip Cards
- Missing Sounds (beginning sounds, ending sounds, or all sounds)
- Spin and Cover Ending Sounds
- EDITABLE Sight Words Find and Color
December Math Centers
- Marshmallow Count and Clip 0-20
- Gingerbread Making Ten (roll and make 10 OR premade cards)
- Spin and Cover Subitizing and Tally Marks (1-5, 6-10, 11-15, 16-20)
- Count and Stack Towers to 10 and 20
- Gingerbread Count and Clip 1-20
- Counting On
- Before and After Numbers
- Compare and Clip the Number that is LESS
- Snowball Subitizing Match Up to 20
- Roll and Add Snowflakes