These centers are included in the December Math and Literacy Centers. They are being offered separately by request!
Does the thought of digital centers for first grade make you start to break out in a cold sweat? Don’t worry! I created the December Digital Math Centers to make implementing digital centers – whether in the classroom or distance learning – as easy as possible!
These centers are currently included in digital versions for use with Google Slides™ and Seesaw™.
- Telling Time (hour and half hour)
- Gingerbread Adding with Ten Frames
- Subtraction with Ten Frames
- Skip Counting by 2’s, 5’s, 10’s
- Number Order
- Counting Coins – Same Coins
- Counting Coins – Mixed Coins (penny, nickel, dime)
- Pirate Place Value
- Making Ten
- Making Twenty
- Winter Graphing
- Cowboy Comparing
- Missing Numbers