These February math and literacy centers for kindergarten are perfect for the month of January! Each center is differentiated for below, on level, and above level students, so while there are ten centers included, you’re getting much more!
Each center has visual instructions for all three levels to promote independence! Each task is set up in a similar way, only the numbers or task change, so students will feel like they are completing the same center.
These centers would also work well for preschool or lower first graders, especially with the multiple levels included!
Please download the preview to see visual instructions for each center included!
Literacy Centers Included:
- Fluttering Sounds (letter sounds, word families, digraphs/blends)
- Mail Match Up (letter sounds, digraphs/blends, CVCe words)
- Spin a Sound(beginning sounds, short vowels, long vowels)
- Rosy Words (Rhymes, cvc words, CVCe words)
- Valentine Sight Words
- BONUS Editable Rainbow Write Sight Words Center
Math Centers Included:
- Spin and Cover 3D Shapes
- Mail Sort (addition and subtraction)
- Roll and Cover (count, add, subtract)
- Graphing Hearts
- Number Puzzles
- BONUS How Tall? (This is a bonus center and is not differentiated)
OR save BIG and get one of the year-long growing bundles: