Having academic February sensory bins or a Valentine’s Day sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep February sensory bin activities will make preparing your February sensory bin centers a breeze!
These February math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for February center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Can I use these February sensory bins with preschool or pre-k students? Yes! Many of these February sensory bins are differentiated so you can easily choose what will work for your students.
Prepping Your February Sensory Bin Centers:
- Decide how you want to store your winter sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 6 February and Valentine’s Day themed sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
February Sensory Bin Activities Include:
4 February Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 4 February Math Sensory Bins
- Sweet Letters, Beginning Sounds, or Digraphs
- EDITABLE Sweet Sight Words
- A Sprinkle of CVC Words
- Mailing Ending Sounds or Vowel Sounds
- Mailing Numbers – Number sense or ten frames to 20
- The Counting Jar – Number sense, Counting On, or Before and After
- Sweet Equations – Addition or Subtraction
- A Sprinkle of Number Formation