Practicing fine motor skills is essential for developing the muscles needed to write, and these dot it with bingo daubers and dot markers activities are perfect for developing that control. These fine motor activities will give your students practice dabbing dot markers to help develop those important fine motor skills all year long.
⭐️ This pack is included in a Fine Motor Activities for the Year bundle! This bundle includes everything you need to teach fine motor lessons and practice fine motor skills throughout the year.
This fine motor activities pack includes 99 fine motor dab it with dot markers practice pages covering a variety of skills.
How can I use this fine motor skills pack?
- Create a Fine Motor Journal or Notebook – A cover for a fine motor journal is included, plus printing tips.
- Fine Motor Lessons – Use these scissor cutting practice worksheets as a follow up to your fine motor lessons or to practice how to use scissors.
- Send Home to Families – A family or parent letter is included with tips for practicing how to cut with scissor at home and how to fix common mistakes.
- Morning Work, Centers, or Small Group Activities
What is included?
- Fine Motor Journal covers and printing tips
- Fine Motor Parent Letter
- Dot Marker Practice
- Dab It Lines
- Dab It Shapes
- Dot Marker Patterns
- Dab It Pictures
- Dot Marker Alphabet Letters
- Dot Marker Numbers and Counting