Are you looking for a hands on guided math unit to teach addition to 10 in first grade? This 1st Grade Addition to 10 Guided Math Unit has everything you need for a hands-on, integrated sorting unit.
The first grade math curriculum units were designed to make teaching math in first grade fun, engaging, and meaningful!
The 1st Grade Addition to 10 Guided Math Unit includes 10 engaging 1st grade guided math lessons to give your students a strong number sense foundation.
⭐ Save by getting this in the $-SAVING First Grade Math Curriculum Bundle!
Do I have to use this curriculum in small groups? No! This curriculum will work both whole group or in small guided math groups.
Each lesson includes:
- Number sense warm up
- Teacher-led math lesson
- Partner practice activities
- Differentiation options for scaffolding and extending learning
- Independent practice math worksheets
- Home connection (optional homework)
- Math centers
1st Grade Math Unit 1: Addition to 10
- Adding sets
- Using addition strategies (counters, fingers, draw it)
- Counting on to add
- Adding with a number line
- Making ten
- Number bonds
- Word problems with an unknown total
- Number bonds with an unknown addend
- Word problems with an unknown addend
- Balancing equations
First Grade Addition to 10 Math Centers INCLUDED!
These math centers are included:
- Addition with ten frames
- Cube addition
- Spin, add, and cover
- Domino number bonds
- Spin, add, and compare partner game
- Story problem mats
- Find the missing addend