Are you looking for a hands on guided math unit to teach geometry with 2D and 3D shapes in first grade? This 1st Grade Geometry Guided Math Unit has everything you need for a hands-on, integrated 2D and 3D shapes math unit.
The first grade math curriculum units were designed to make teaching math in first grade fun, engaging, and meaningful!
The 1st Grade Geometry with 2D and 3D Shapes Guided Math Unit includes 10 engaging 1st grade guided math lessons to give your students a strong number sense foundation.
⭐ Save by getting this in the $-SAVING First Grade Math Curriculum Bundle!
Do I have to use this curriculum in small groups? No! This curriculum will work both whole group or in small guided math groups.
Each lesson includes:
- Number sense warm up
- Teacher-led math lesson
- Partner practice activities
- Differentiation options for scaffolding and extending learning
- Independent practice math worksheets
- Home connection (optional homework)
- Math centers
1st Grade Math Unit 5: Geometry
- Circles and Ovals
- Defining and Undefining Attributes of Shapes
- Composing with 2D Shapes
- Triangular Prisms and Pyramids
- Rectangular Prisms and Cubes
- Spheres, Cones, Cylinders
- Attributes of 3D Shapes
- Composing with 3D Shapes
First Grade 2D and 3D Shapes Math Centers INCLUDED!
These math centers are included:
- Match Me 3D Shapes
- Spin and Cover 2D or 3D Shapes
- Spin and Stack 3D Shapes
- I Can Compose Pattern Block Mystery Pictures
- Spin and Build Dough Mats
- Make a Pattern Block Picture