This nonfiction unit is full of hands on gingerbread activities sure to engage your little learners! Your students will love learning all about the history of gingerbread and why it is so popular today! This gingerbread man unit is packed full of ideas for science, social studies, literacy, math, and writing so the fun never has to stop! Different versions of the writing and math activities are included for differentiation when appropriate.
Distance learning? Digital activities for Google Slides™ were just added!
This unit is also included in my Nonfiction Units for the Year bundle!
- All About Gingerbread
- All About Gingerbread Paper Reader
- Gingerbread Writing and Craft
- Gingerbread 5 Senses
- Gingerbread Labeling
- Can Gingerbread Swim? Experiment
- Building Bridges STEM
- Comparing Gingerbread Versions
- My Gingerbread House Craft and Writing
- How To Make Gingerbread Cookies
- How to Make Gingerbread Cookies Reader
- How to Make Gingerbread Cookies Sequencing
- Gingerbread Cookie Recipe Class Book
- Gumdrop Measurement
- Gingerbread First Bite Graphing
- Gingerbread Math Games
There are no reviews yet.