Engage your students in reading and writing all about groundhogs with this fun flip book! For kindergarten and 1st grade students, this makes a great whole group activity!
For 2nd graders, this would make a great independent activity. Students will read a short passage, answer questions about the text (for close reads, have them go back and highlight their answers), define a vocabulary word using the text, and write about the text.
- Read It: read a short passage
- Answer It: answer 3 questions from the text
- Define It: define and illustrate a vocab word from the text
- Write It: write about the text
- -opper: students will color and cut out the groundhog and his paws to top their flip book.
Find related activities here!
There are no reviews yet.