Try out the new Heart Words + High Frequency Word Digital Teaching Slides for FREE! This free samples allows you to try out 7 common irregular and decodable high frequency words to see if these Science of Reading aligned digital slides are a good fit for you class.
⭐Love these? Get them in one of these resources:
This set includes decks formatted for Google Slides™ for the words:
Click and go! These digital slides include teacher directions on each slide to make teaching as easy as click and go.
Teacher notes: If a word has a heart part, there is a teacher note on the slide explaining what it is and why.
How the Heart Word and High Frequency Word Digital Slides will work:
- Slide one: You will say the word and students will repeat.
- Slide two: Students will tap and count the sounds.
- Slide three: You will map the sounds together.
- Slide four+: You will spell each sound together.
- Slide five: You will identify any heart parts and move the heart.
- Slide six: You will use the word in a sentence.
- Slide seven: Students will use the word in a sentence.
- Slide eight: Students will air write the word.
- Slide nine: Students will search for the word and move the star to the matching spots.