This How to Make Pumpkin Pie sequencing craft and how to writing is the perfect Thanksgiving craft to engage your students in name practice – and possibly get a cute fall display or Thanksgiving bulletin board as well! Students will love making the how to make pumpkin pie sequencing craft and writing about how to make pumpkin pie! You can use the how to craft on it’s own or with the writing.
This how to make pumpkin pie craft makes an adorable Thanksgiving craft for kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade students!
How to assemble the how to make pumpkin pie craft:
- Students will assemble the pumpkin pie craft
- Students will cut out the how to make pumpkin pie sequencing pictures
- Students will sequence the steps for how to make pumpkin pie on their craft
- OPTIONAL: Students will write about how to make pumpkin pie. There are two writing page options included – one with and one without pictures.
What is included in this November craft?
- How to Make Pumpkin Pie craft
- How to Make Pumpkin Pie writing pages
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is this Thanksgiving craft included in any other bundle or resource? No! This November craft is completely new and not currently included in any bundle.
Do I have to use the how to make pumpkin pie writing pages included?
No! This how to make pumpkin pie sequencing craft can stand alone or be paired with the writing pages.
Do you have any other resources for November? Yes! Here are some of my favorite turkey resources for November: