Practicing how to use glue is essential at the beginning of the year and these glue practice pages are the perfect way to help your little learners gain glue control. These fine motor activities will give your students practice using glue and completing tear and glue activities to help develop those important fine motor skills all year long.
⭐️ This pack is included in a Fine Motor Activities for the Year bundle! This bundle includes everything you need to teach fine motor lessons and practice fine motor skills throughout the year.
This fine motor activities pack includes 120 how to use glue and tear and glue practice pages covering a variety of skills.
How can I use this tracing and handwriting skills pack?
- Create a Fine Motor Journal or Notebook – A cover for a fine motor journal is included, plus printing tips.
- Fine Motor Lessons – Use these scissor cutting practice worksheets as a follow up to your fine motor lessons or to practice how to use scissors.
- Send Home to Families – A family or parent letter is included with tips for practicing how to cut with scissor at home and how to fix common mistakes.
- Morning Work, Centers, or Small Group Activities
What is included?
- Fine Motor Journal covers and printing tips
- Fine Motor Parent Letter
- Glue Dot Practice Pages
- Gluing Lines Practice Pages
- Glue Practice Pages
- Tear and Glue Practice
- Tear and Glue Shapes
- Tear and Glue Pictures
- Tear, Glue, and Cutting Practice Pages
- Tear and Glue Letters and Numbers with Tracing