Want to add instant engagement to your Kindergarten January math and literacy centers? Just add pocket dice! These January pocket dice activities are perfect for Kindergarten January math and literacy centers, stations, or morning tubs.
January Pocket dice centers are a great predictable center for the year!
How to use: Insert the January math and literacy center cards into the pocket dice. Students will roll the dice and find the match on their recording sheet. Then, they will color the match with the corresponding color.
January Math and Literacy Pocket Dice Centers Included:
- Roll and Color or Write Beginning Sounds or Ending Sounds
- Roll and Color Color Short Vowels or Digraphs
- Roll and Color Word Color Words
- EDITABLE Roll and Color or Write Sight Words
- Roll and Count OR Roll and Write Before and After Numbers OR Addition
- Roll and Count On OR Roll and Count to 100
- Roll and Graph