Are you looking for hands on, low prep January math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten January centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging winter math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
This set of January centers for Kindergarten includes 21 winter math and literacy centers in total – 11 literacy centers and 10 math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These winter centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️October Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these December printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
January Math and Literacy Centers Included:
January Literacy Centers
- Penguin Ending Sounds Clip Cards
- CVC Decodable Sentences Match Up
- Snowman Beginning Sounds Match Up
- Snowman CVC Word Search and Cover
- CVC Word Read and Clip Cards
- CVC Word Build and Write
- CVC Word Cover and Write
- Rhyming Words Match Up
- Beginning Sounds stamp Match
- Digraphs Stamp Match
- Missing Beginning Sounds
- Missing Ending Sounds
- EDITABLE Sight Words Search and Cover
January Math Centers
- Snow Globe Count and Clip 0-20
- Making Teen Numbers Ten Frames
- 2D and 3D Shapes Clip Cards
- Counting to 30
- Place Value to 30
- Addition by Counting On
- Counting On
- Addition on a Ten Frame
- Snowman Ten Frame Match Up 1-20
- Before and After Numbers
- Counting to 100