Having academic January sensory bins or a winter sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep January sensory bin activities will make preparing your December sensory bin centers a breeze!
These January math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for January center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Prepping Your January Sensory Bin Centers:
- Decide how you want to store your winter sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 6 January and winter themed sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
January Sensory Bin Activities Include:
4 January Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 4 January Math Sensory Bins
- Feed the Penguin Letters or Beginning Sounds
- EDITABLE Polar Sight Words Matching
- Snowman Stew CVC Words
- Mitten Ending Sounds
- Mitten Digraphs
- Feed the Polar Bear Numbers – Counting or Counting On
- Mitten Numbers – Comparing or Ten Frames
- Snowflake Addition
- Snowman Number Formation