Want to add instant engagement to your Kindergarten March math and literacy centers? Just add pocket dice! These March pocket dice centers and activities are perfect for Kindergarten March math and literacy centers, stations, or morning tubs.
March Pocket dice centers are a great predictable center for the year!
How to use: Insert the March math and literacy center cards into the pocket dice. Students will roll the dice and find the match on their recording sheet. Then, they will color the match with the corresponding color.
March Math and Literacy Pocket Dice Centers Included:
- Roll and Color or Write Beginning Sounds, Ending Sounds, or Vowel Sounds
- Roll and Read CVC Words or CCVC words
- Roll and Build Real and Nonsense Words
- EDITABLE Roll and Color or Write Sight Words
- Roll and Count OR Roll and Add
- Roll and Count On OR Roll Before and After
- Roll and Subtract