Having academic March sensory bins or a St Patrick’s Day sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep spring sensory bin activities will make preparing your March sensory bin centers a breeze!
These March math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for February center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Can I use these March sensory bins with preschool or pre-k students? Yes! Many of these spring sensory bins are differentiated so you can easily choose what will work for your students.
Prepping Your March Sensory Bin Centers:
- Decide how you want to store your winter sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 7 spring and St Patrick’s Day themed sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
March Sensory Bin Activities Include:
4 March Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 3 March Math Sensory Bins
- Rainy Day Letters, Beginning Sounds, or Digraphs
- EDITABLE Rainbow Sight Words
- Search for Gold CVC Words or Digraphs
- Shamrock Ending Sounds or Short Vowel Sounds
- Shamrockin’ Numbers – Number Sense, Before and After, or Counting On
- Looking for Gold 3D Shapes
- Rainbow Addition and Subtraction