Looking for a hands-on, no prep way to practice numbers to 10 and numbers to 20? An interactive numbers notebook is the perfect solution! A math interactive notebook gives students fine motor cutting practice, number formation, counting, and number sense practice all in one activity.
The numbers 1-10 include number formation poems. These poems match the number formation posters included in my Kindergarten math units!
How to use:
Students will cut the easy-cut lines and glue the two sections in their numbers 1-20 INB. You will want to model this for students. They will then:
- Rainbow write the numbers
- Trace the numbers
- Write the numbers
- Draw objects to match the numbers
- Fill in the ten frames to match the numbers
- Sort pictures that match the number
- Write the number in expanded form (teen numbers only)