Being able to quickly identify letters, letter sounds, and words is essential to reading success. Phonics decoding drills and ELA fluency drills are a great way to improve students’ accuracy and speed. This set of timed fluency drills includes Kindergarten phonics skills: letter naming LNF, letter sounds LSF, CVC words, CVC nonsense words, CCVC and CVCC digraphs and blends, CVCe words, and double consonant words using the floss rule.
⭐️These reading fluency drills are the perfect no-prep solution for student progress monitoring in Kindergarten or to send home for at home fluency practice.
You can use these phonics fluency drills for centers, RTI intervention activities, progress monitoring, homework, and more!
Each page includes 63 letters or words. This is most likely more than your students will be able to read within a one-minute time limit and that is intentional. You can use these timed decoding drills to monitor speed and accuracy while reading.
⭐️Editable pages are included for letter naming, letter sounds, and words – type in your own word lists and they will autosize.
This set includes:
- 15 Letter Naming Fluency Pages
- 1 Editable Letter Naming Fluency Page
- 15 Letter Sound Fluency Pages
- 1 Editable Letter Sound Fluency Page
- 3 CVC Vowel A Fluency Pages
- 3 CVC Vowel E Fluency Pages
- 3 CVC Vowel I Fluency Pages
- 3 CVC Vowel O Fluency Pages
- 3 CVC Vowel U Fluency Pages
- 5 Mixed Vowel CVC Word Fluency Pages
- 15 CVC Nonsense Word Fluency Pages
- 8 CVCe Word Fluency Pages
- 3 Digraph Fluency Pages (CCVC and CVCC)
- 3 Blends Fluency Pages (CCVC)
- 3 Blends Fluency Pages (CCVC and CVCC)
- 4 Double Consonant Fluency Pages (2 CVCC and 2 CCVCC)
- 1 EDITABLE Phonics Fluency Page – Use for additional word lists or sight word fluency lists
**Join my private group, Natalie Lynn Kindergarten and 1st Grade Teacher Friends, to get first access to freebies, special deals, and to connect with teachers around the world**