Your students will love learning all about pumpkins, the parts of the pumpkin and the pumpkin life cycle with this fun, hands-on unit! This pumpkin unit contains everything you need to teach an engaging science (or science-integrated literacy) unit for K-1!
What’s included in this unit?
- All About Pumpkins Nonfiction Text p. 3-9
- Pumpkins Can, Have, Are p. 10-13
- Pumpkins KWL p. 14-16
- All About Pumpkins Writing Flip Book p. 17-25
- Pumpkin Labeling p. 26-28
- Parts of the Pumpkin Craft p. 29-34
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Posters p. 35-40
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Paper Reader (2 levels) p. 41-54
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Cut and Glue Page p. 55
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Writing p. 56-57
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Craft p. 58-62
- Pumpkin Investigation (math and science connection) p. 63-67
- Pumpkin Pie in a Bag p. 68-69
- How to Make Pumpkin Pie Writing p. 70-71
You can also get this unit in my growing Science for the Year bundle!