Are you looking for hands on, low prep September math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten September centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging September math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
Grab the growing Kindergarten Centers for the Year Bundle at a STEAL right now!
This set of September centers for Kindergarten includes 20 centers in total – 10 literacy centers and 10 math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️September Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these September printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
September Math and Literacy Centers Included:
- Apple Alphabet Clip (2 levels)
- What’s The Letter? Match
- Spin and Cover Letters (2 levels)
- Beginning Sounds Match Up
- Apple Match Up (letters or beginning sounds)
- Alphabet Find and Color
- Rhyming Word Clip Cards
- Color Word Build It
- Building Brick Letters
- EDITABLE Building Names or Sight Words
- Real Life 2D Shape Clip Cards
- Apple Ten Frame Build
- Spin and Cover Numbers or Number Sense
- Playdough 2D Shapes Make and Smash
- Counting Apple Baskets
- Popsicle Stick Numbers
- Roll and Cover Numbers
- Prepositional Word Puzzles
- Fairy Tale Number Order Puzzles (1-5 or 1-10)
- Count and Bead Balloons