This The Seedling That Didn’t Want to Grow book companion unit contains everything you need to teach foundational skills, comprehension, story elements, shared reading, and vocabulary. This unit is based on the close read model – you will focus on one book and going deeper within that text.
*The whole month is available together in Little Readers Kindergarten March.
What is included?
- Week-Long Lesson Plans
- Phonemic Awareness Lesson Plans for Phoneme Substitution
- “I’m a Little Seed” Poem for Shared Reading
- Poetry Notebook Pages
- Poem paper reader
- Watch Me Grow (plant life cycle) Nonfiction Book
- Comprehension Printables
- Plant Life Cycle sequencing
- Vocabulary Picture Cards
- Vocabulary Printables
- Plant Craft and Writing
- Seedling Directed Drawing