Your students will love learning all about things that go with this hands-on transportation unit! This nonfiction unit contains everything you need to integrate literacy, math, science, and social studies while learning about transportation!
What’s included in this unit?
- Transportation poster p. 3
- Air, Land, Sea posters p.4-6
- Air, Land, Sea Sorting p. 7-8
- Transportation Scenarios p.9-10
- How Do Things Travel? Readers p. 11-24
- Cars, Trains, Planes, Boats fact sheets p. 28
- Cars,Trains,Planes,Boats fact writing p.29-40
- Force & Motion with Transportation p.41-42
- Sink or Float Boats p. 43-44
- Pattern Block STEM Vehicles p. 45-49
- If I Flew In an Airplane… Craft & Writing p. 50-55
- How We Get to School Poster p.56
- How We Get to School Graphing p. 57-63
- How We Get to School Writing p.64-65
- Car Glyph p. 66-71
- What Do We Need to Travel? Poster p. 72
- Make your own driver’s license p. 73
You can also get this unit in my growing Science for the Year bundle!
There are no reviews yet.