I am a scientist! That’s what your little learners will be saying after this introduction to science unit!
This unit is intended to introduce students to what a scientist is and does and how they can be scientists too. It’s jam-packed with an original nonfiction book, experiments, and crafts!
What’s included in this unit?
- “What Is a Scientist?” Original Nonfiction Book
- What Is a Scientist? Emergent Reader
- I Am a Scientist! Booklet (to be completed throughout the week)
- Multiple Experiments
- Anchor Charts
- Literature Connection to Ada Twist, Scientist
- Scientists Can, Have, Are
You can also get this unit in my growing Science for the Year bundle! Science for the Year for Kindergarten and First Grade