This 1st grade math reference sheet is the perfect resource to laminate and keep in students’ supplies or to send home as a homework helper for 1st grade families. I suggest printing double-sided and laminating or sticking in a page protector.
Multiple versions are included! I wanted to make sure everyone had what they needed, so there are multiple versions of the first page included with small changes to each one (Canadian coins, number path, vertical number line). There are 27 pages included, but you will only use 2 most likely.
This kindergarten math helper includes:
- Number line or number path
- Numbers 1-20 with ten frames
- Coins (American and Canadian versions)
- Clocks hands
- A.M. and P.M.
- 120 Chart (horizontal and vertical versions)
- Base Ten Units
- 2D Shapes (circle, triangle, square, hexagon, rectangle)
- 3D shapes (sphere, cube, cone, cylinder, rectangular prism)
- plus, equals, minus signs
- greater than, less than, equal to symbols
- Counting by 10’s
- Counting by 5’s
- Counting by 2’s