Adjectives for beginners! These no prep adjective printables are the perfect way to engage your students in practicing parts of speech – just print and go! Students will practice identifying adjectives, sorting by types of adjectives, and identifying comparative and superlative adjectives.
These were designed for K (with much teacher guidance) and 1st grade, but many of the activities would work for 2nd grade as well.
Save with the bundle: Parts of Speech No Prep Bundle!
- Adjectives Poster p. 3
- Color the Adjectives p. 4
- Draw an Adjective p. 5-6
- Label the Adjectives Cut & Glue p. 7-8
- Label the Adjectives Writing p. 9
- Describe it p. 10-11
- Color by Adjective: Color, Shape, Size p. 12
- Color by Code: Adjective or Not p. 13
- Highlight the Adjective p. 14-15
- 5 Senses Describing Apples p. 16
- 5 Senses Describing Soda p. 17
- Color the Adjectives Words p. 18
- Comparative & Superlative Posters p. 19-20
- Sorting Comparative or Superlative p. 21
- Sort Adjectives, Comparative, Superlative p. 22
- Change the Type p. 23-24
Find more NO PREP activities here: