Having academic sensory bins or a sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep sensory bin activities will make preparing your September sensory bins a breeze!
WAIT – This pack is included in a $-SAVING bundle HERE!
These September math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Prepping Your Sensory Bin:
- Decide how you want to store your sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 6 September sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
Sensory Bin Activities Include:
3 Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 3 Math Sensory Bins
- Apple Alphabet – Pull a letter and trace or color it with the matching color.
- Dough Colors – Pull a dough color word object and color the matching color word.
- Apple Beginning Sounds – Pull an apple bag card and identify the beginning sound. Color the matching letters.
- Apple Numbers – Pull a number and trace it or color the matching apple basket.
- Apple 2D Shapes – Pull a 2D shape card and color the matching shape or real life shape object.
- Playdough Count – Pull a number card and color the matching ten frame. Bonus ten frame counting mats are included.
Looking for more hands-on, low prep center activities for Kindergarten?