Editable sight word centers and games make differentiation easy and engagement effortless! You’re not limited to any word list – just type in the words YOU need and go! These centers would also work great for spelling and word work. This growing bundle will contain all you need to make sight word or word work centers for the year!
Each month contains 10 centers and You can type words up to 7 letters long.
The centers will stay the same each month, but the themes will change. This consistency will help students build independence but keep engagement! Download the preview to see an example of the August centers or click on each month to see their individual previews.
What centers are included each month?
- Roll and Race – For this game, students will roll a die and move their game piece to that word. They will try to be the first person to the end.
- Roll, Read, Write – Students will roll the cube, read the word, and write the word.
- Spin and Cover – Students will spin a word and cover that word on their board (can be played as a game).
- Roll and Write – Students will roll a die and write the word on their graph.
- Write the Room – Students will search the room for word cards and write the words on their recording sheets.
- Seasonal Sentences – Students will choose a word card and read it, choose a seasonal word, and use them together in a sentence.
- Roll and Color – Students will roll a die, read the word, and color it on their recording sheet.
- Spin and Rainbow Write – Students will choose a word card, spin a color, and write the word in that color.
- Sight Word Spin – Students will spin a word and color it on their recording sheet.
- Sight Word Match – Students will match the sight words and write them on their recording sheet. You can also use these cards to play a memory game.
Which months are included?
Anytime Centers! (Anytime themes)
How do I edit these centers?
You will need to have Adobe reader to edit these centers! This is a FREE program to download if it is not already on your computer!
*Make sure that you are opening the document in Adobe and NOT in your internet browser or preview.*
Want to try a center for free? Try 2 editable dinosaur sight word centers for FREE here: Editable Dinosaur Sight Word Centers!