December Editable Sight Word Games and Centers
Editable December sight word centers and games make differentiation easy and engagement effortless! You’re not limited to any word list – just type in the words YOU need and go! December sight word centers contain winter-themed centers that will keep your students interested all month long.
38 pages – PDF
More about this resource...
Editable December sight word centers and games make differentiation easy and engagement effortless! You’re not limited to any word list – just type in the words YOU need and go! December sight word centers contain winter-themed centers that will work for ANY winter month (download the preview to see each center included)! These centers would also work great for spelling and word work.
This month contains 10 centers with endless possibilities!
See these centers in action with this blog post: December Sight Word Centers for Kindergarten!
Save BIG with the growing bundle: Editable Sight Word Centers for the Year!
What centers are included?
- Roll and Race – For this game, students will roll a die and move their game piece to that word. They will try to be the first person to the end.
- Roll, Read, Write – Students will roll the cube, read the word, and write the word.
- Spin and Cover – Students will spin a word and cover that word on their board (can be played as a game).
- Roll and Write – Students will roll a die and write the word on their graph.
- Write the Room – Students will search the room for word cards and write the words on their recording sheets.
- Seasonal Sentences – Students will choose a word card and read it, choose a seasonal word, and use them together in a sentence.
- Roll and Color – Students will roll a die, read the word, and color it on their recording sheet.
- Spin and Rainbow Write – Students will choose a word card, spin a color, and write the word in that color.
- Sight Word Spin – Students will spin a word and color it on their recording sheet.
- Sight Word Match – Students will match the sight words and write them on their recording sheet. You can also use these cards to play a memory game.
How do I edit these centers?
You will need to have Adobe to edit these centers! Please do not purchase if you do not have Adobe (although check your computer first as many come with it already installed).
*Make sure that you are opening the document in Adobe and NOT in your internet browser or preview.*
Want to try a center for free? Try 2 editable dinosaur sight word centers for FREE here: Editable Dinosaur Sight Word Centers!