Making targeted letter ID activities and games for pre-k, preschool, and kindergarten has never been easier! With these centers, you can just type in the letters that your students are working on and you will automatically generate 10 different centers! These are perfect for intervention and rti, literacy centers, small groups and guided reading, or morning tubs! These are the perfect companion to my editable sight word centers!
These centers contain themes that can be used any time of the year and some of the centers have multiple themes included! Download the preview to see examples of each center.
What centers are included?
- Mining for Letters – Students will spin a letter and color that letter on their recording sheet.
- Dino Dig Letter Sort – Students will sort letters with different fonts onto their mat. This would also make a great sensory table activity – hide the letters in sand and students can “dig” them out!
- Spin & Cover Letters – Students will spin a letter and cover it on their mat. This can also be played as a partner game!
- Secret Agent Letters – Students will spin a letter and then write it on their recording sheet.
- Roll and Race Letters – Students will roll a dice, identify the letter, and then move their counter to that letter. The first one to the end wins!
- Roll, Read, and Color – Students will roll a dice, identify the letter shown, and color it on their recording sheet.
- Rainbow Letters – Students will spin a letter, spin a color, and then find the letter and trace it in that color.
- Find and Cover – Students will spin a letter, find it on their mat, and then cover it with a cube in the matching color.
- Roll and Write Letters – Students will roll a dice, identify the letter, and then write the letter in the correct column.
- Cut and Glue Letter Sorts – Students will cut out the letters and glue them in the correct columns.
You can easily differentiate many of these centers!
Just type in the uppercase letters and print the spinners. Then type in the lowercase letters and print the recording sheets so that students are matching upper and lowercase letters! *You will need to print in between because when you change the letters on one page it will automatically change on all the pages.
The 4 and 6 word centers can easily be use to target 2 or 3 letters!
Just type in the uppercase version of the letter in one box and then the lowercase version of the letter in the next box.
How do I edit these centers?
You will need to have Adobe reader (a free program) to edit these centers! Please do not purchase if you do not have Adobe (although check your computer first as many come with it already installed).
*Make sure that you are opening the document in Adobe and NOT in your internet browser or preview.*
Want to try a center before you buy it? Get this exclusive freebie here:
Want Editable Sight Word Centers? Find those here: