Combine alphabet matching and letter sounds practice with fine motor fun in this hands-on Science of Reading aligned literacy center option! Students will get practice identifying alphabet letters and letter sounds, and they will LOVE the added component of plastic chain links!
Easy to differentiate! Students can match just the letters for an alphabet letter ID center, or you can add in the beginning sound cards to practice letter sounds.
What is included in this phonics literacy center?
- One alphabet match up for each letter
- Optional recording sheet
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is a color or black and white version included? Yes, both color and black and white of the alphabet centers are included.
Are recording sheets included? Yes! Recording sheets that ask students to write and illustrate the letters and beginning sounds matched are included.
What if comprehensive, meaningful Science of Reading aligned small group instruction could be EASY and planned out for you for the ENTIRE year? It can be with the Science of Reading Guided Curriculum!
Love these? Check out more Science of Reading centers from Natalie Lynn Kindergarten:
- Science of Reading Literacy Centers Bundle
- Science of Reading ENDLESS Bundle
- Sentences Read and Write the Room
- Phonics Task Cards for the Year
Looking for hands-on, seasonal centers? Look no further!
- Kindergarten Low Prep Centers for the Year
- First Grade Low Prep Centers for the Year
- The ULTIMATE Writing Center
- Kindergarten Pocket Dice Centers for the Year
- Kindergarten Task Cards
Copyright © Natalie Lynn Kindergarten
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.