Editable back to school alphabet games and centers make letter ID intervention (letter recognition intervention) easy and engagement effortless! Choose three letters to target at a time! You have the option of having students match uppercase letters to lowercase letters or uppercase to uppercase and lowercase to lowercase to practice visual discrimination.
This month contains 10 centers with endless possibilities!
Save BIG with the bundle: Editable Letter ID Centers for the Year!
What centers are included?
- Roll and Race – For this game, students will roll a die and move their game piece to that letter. They will try to be the first person to the end.
- Roll, Read, Write – Students will roll the cube, identify the letter, and write the letter.
- Spin and Cover – Students will spin a letter and cover that letter on their board (can be played as a game).
- Roll and Trace – Students will roll a letter and trace it on their graph.
- Roll and Write – Students will roll a letter and write it on their graph.
- Spin and Color – Students will spin a letter and color the matching letter on their recording sheet.
- Letter Sort – Students will sort letters with different fonts.
- Rainbow letters – Students will spin a letter, spin a color, and then trace the matching letter in that color.
- Find and Cover – Students will spin a letter and cover the matching letter.
- Cut & Glue Letter Sorts – Students will cut out letters with different fonts and sort them.
- Letter Match Up – Students will sort letters of different fonts.
How do I edit these centers?
You will need to have Adobe to edit these centers! This is a FREE program!
*Make sure that you are opening the document in Adobe and NOT in your internet browser or preview.*