Are you looking for hands on, low prep August math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten back to school centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging back to school math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
Grab the growing Kindergarten Centers for the Year Bundle at a STEAL right now!
This set of kindergarten back to school centers includes 20 centers in total – 10 back to school literacy centers and 10 back to school math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️Back to School Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these back to school printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
Back to School Math and Literacy Centers Included:
- Alphabet Trace and Clip (2 levels)
- Chalkboard Letter Match Up
- Alphabet Is It a Match? Clip Cards
- Rainbow Letters Find and Write
- Crayon Match Up (letters or beginning sounds)
- Alphabet Find and Cover
- Rhyming Word Folders
- Color Word Puzzles
- Alphabet Match Up (write or match letters)
- Beginning Sounds Clip
- Wheels On the Bus (2D Shapes)
- Counting Pain Clip Cards 1-10
- Number Trace and Link 1-10
- Crayon Counting 1-20
- Chalkboard Subitizing Match Up
- Building Block Numbers Build and Stack
- Tall Towers Number Sense 1-5, 1-10, 11-20
- Number Playdough Mats with Ten Frames 1-10
- Counting Glue Drops 1-10
- Lunch Box Subitizing Sort 1-10