See the benefits of having morning meeting in your elementary classroom but not sure how to best plan your morning meeting activities? These digital morning meeting slides are going to be your new best friend! They have everything you need for a paperless morning meeting in your classroom.
Need to use these for distance learning?
The digital morning meeting slides are created for use with Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™ and for use with PowerPoint™.
You can display your screen in your virtual class meeting and complete the activities with students.
*NOT all activities will be suitable for virtual leaning. I included a variety of activities that can be virtual, but some do require kids to be in person.
Want to try it out first? Download a free sample here.
- Morning Meeting Greetings – Includes 30 different morning meeting greetings. You can keep the same morning greeting all week or switch them up every day. Also includes an editable slide to add your own morning greetings.
- Deep Breathing Exercises – Includes 17 deep breathing exercises. These match the breathing exercises in my calm down corner. We do 3 deep breaths together – in through the nose and out through the mouth. Also includes an editable slide.
- Morning Meeting Sharing Prompts – Includes 91 morning meeting share slides and an editable slide. These include character education and character traits, feelings and emotions, imaginative prompts, this or that, and do you like prompts. You can do a share circle or have students turn and talk. Also includes an editable slide.
- Morning Meeting Activities – These activities are an optional part of your morning meeting. These are fun community building activities and brain breaks you can use to get students moving. Also includes an editable slide.
- Morning Message Slides – Includes monthly themed slides and a blank slide. You can type your morning message into the digital slides and have it ready to go!
- Setting Class Goal Slides – You can set daily or monthly class goals! Also includes an option to set a virtual class goal.
- Extra Morning Slides – Includes a Welcome, Schedule, and Good Morning slide in multiple color options.
⭐️ Morning meeting is a great way to build a classroom community!
⭐️ Morning meeting instills a routine that helps students feel safe and loved.
⭐️ It’s a great way to bring in character education!
⭐️ It’s an easy way to work on speaking and listening skills.
⭐️ Don’t have time in the morning? You can use these for class meetings or afternoon meetings!
There are no reviews yet.