See the benefits of having morning meeting in your elementary classroom but not sure how to best plan your morning meeting activities? Try out the digital morning meeting slides for free! This is a small sample of my digital morning meeting slides.
These digital morning meeting slides are going to be your new best friend! They have everything you need for a paperless morning meeting in your classroom or virtual morning meeting for distance learning.
Need to use these for distance learning?
The digital morning meeting slides are created for use with Google Slides™ and Google Classroom™ and for use with PowerPoint™.
You can display your screen in your virtual class meeting and complete the activities with students.
- Morning Meeting Greetings – Includes the Hello, Butterfly morning meeting greeting.
- Deep Breathing Exercise – Includes a rainbow breathing exercise.
- Morning Meeting Sharing Prompt – Includes the “What is your favorite food and why?” prompt.
- Morning Meeting Activity – Includes a Let’s Sing prompt.
- Morning Message Slide – Includes an un-themed morning message slide.
- Setting Class Goal Slide – Includes a daily goal slide.
⭐️ Morning meeting is a great way to build a classroom community!
⭐️ Morning meeting instills a routine that helps students feel safe and loved.
⭐️ It’s a great way to bring in character education!
⭐️ It’s an easy way to work on speaking and listening skills.
⭐️ Don’t have time in the morning? You can use these for class meetings or afternoon meetings!