Are you working on making sentences in Kindergarten? Wondering how to engage your students in building and writing sentences? This simple Kindergarten writing center activity is perfect for learning how to build a sentence.
This Kindergarten writing center activity makes building a sentence with a naming part (subject) and a telling part (predicate) simple! Students will build a sentence, write a sentence, and illustrate the sentence.
Your students will love building and writing silly sentences or realistic sentences! The printable writing center cards included allow students to build a unique sentence each time.
HOW TO USE THIS KINDERGARTEN WRITING CENTER ACTIVITY:
- OPTIONAL: Print the subject cards on one color paper and the predicate cards on another color.
- Students will choose a naming part and a telling part to build a sentence.
- They will glue the pictures at the top of their page.
- Students will write the sentence.
- Students will illustrate the simple sentence.
This center includes 60 subject cards and 51 predicate cards.