Are you looking for hands on, low prep March math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten March centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging spring math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
This set of March centers for Kindergarten includes 22 March math and literacy centers in total – 12 literacy centers and 10 math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These March centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️March Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these March printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
March Math and Literacy Centers Included:
March Literacy Centers
- Rainbow Beginning and Ending Sounds
- Windy Day Beginning Sounds
- Windy Day CVC Words
- Read and Match CVC Words
- Read and Match Digraphs
- Cover a CVC Word
- Searching for Digraphs
- Phonemic Awareness Isolating Sounds
- Building CVC Words
- Building Digraph Words
- Counting Syllables
- Spin and Cover Short Vowels
- Spin and Cover Digraphs
- Matching Beginning Blends
- CVC Sentence Unscramble
- EDITABLE Rainbow Writing Sight Words
March Math Centers
- Count and Clip Rainboots
- Addition Search and Color
- Spin and Graph
- Compare and Clip
- Nonstandard Measurement
- Kite Match Up – Teen Numbers Base Ten Blocks
- Kite Match Up – Decomposing Teen Numbers
- Adding Up Gold
- Ten Frame Subtraction
- Rainbow Number Bonds – Adding the parts to find the whole
- Rainbow Number Bonds – Finding the missing part
- Count It Out