Are you looking for hands on, low prep November math and literacy centers for Kindergarten or Pre-K? Look no further! These Kindergarten November centers are perfect for the teacher who wants engaging November math and literacy activities but also loves their free time and doesn’t want to spend hours prepping (who would?!).
This set of November centers for Kindergarten includes 20 centers in total – 10 literacy centers and 10 math centers.
⭐️Low prep! These centers were designed to be low prep but high engagement. Most of the activities can be printed, laminated, and quickly sliced. Just add simple manipulatives you already have in your classroom and you’re good to go!
⭐️Build independence – I Can cards are included for each center and its variations to build student independence.
⭐️October Worksheets and Printables Included! A worksheet version is included for each center activity. Use these November printables as a recording sheet for accountability or use them separately on their own.
November Math and Literacy Centers Included:
- Acorn Beginning Sounds Clip
- Acorn Ending Sounds Clip
- Matching Letters Pumpkins
- Hayrack Ride Beginning Sounds
- Hayrack Ride Short a Word Families
- Cover by Beginning Sounds
- Pull and Color Rhyming Words
- Pumpkin Pie Beginning Sounds Match
- Pumpkin Pie Ending Sounds Match
- Acorn Talk Beginning Sounds Clip
- Acorn Talk Ending Sounds Clip
- Acorn Talk Medial Vowels Clip
- Missing Sounds – Beginning, Beginning and Ending, or Building CVC Words
- Owl Leaf Letter Match
- Owl Leaf Beginning Sounds Match
- Owl Leaf Medial Vowels Match
- EDITABLE Sight Word Center Building Sight Words
- Leaves Count and Clip 0-20
- Spin and Make 5 or Make 10
- Sunflower Subitizing Match Up
- Subitizing Count and Clip
- Count and Compare
- Scarecrow Counting On
- Fall Missing Numbers
- Cover by Numbers
- Sunflower Seed Counting
- Turkey Feather Addition