Does the thought of digital centers for 1st grade make you start to break out in a cold sweat? Don’t worry! I created the November Digital Math and Literacy Centers to make implementing digital centers – whether in the classroom or distance learning – as easy as possible!
These centers are currently included in digital versions for use with Google Slides™, Seesaw™,and PowerPoint™ versions. That’s right, 3 formats to give you as many options as possible. There are also printables and recording sheets included.
Digital Practice Centers – These digital practice centers are the perfect introduction to digital activities for your students. These activities are non-academic and designed to let your students practice drag and drop, dragging along a line, and typing.
- Turkey Detectives Short and Long Vowels
- Clapping Syllables
- Short Vowel Match Up
- Fall Digraph Sorting
- Beginning Blends Sorts
- Sight Word Unscramble (includes an EDITABLE template)
- Punctuation Match
- Stretch and Write CVC
- Missing Beginning Blends and Digraphs
- Stretch and Write CCVC Words
- Write a Sentence
- Parts of Speech Cover by Code (nouns, verbs, adjectives)
- Telling Time to the Hour and Half Hour
- Turkey Addition with Ten Frames
- Subtracting Acorns
- Base Ten Building
- Making Ten
- Skip Counting by 2’s, 5’s, or 10’s
- Fall Fact Families
- Comparing Numbers
- 3-Digit Addition with Dots