Looking for low prep but high engagement place value to 20 and 30 and skip counting by tens centers and activities for preschool pre-K, and kindergarten? Rethink your Kindergarten math centers, early finishers activities, and morning tubs!
These math task cards are as low prep as it gets – just print, laminate, chop, and add manipulatives to get hands on math centers, fast finisher activities, or morning bins each month!
⭐️ Find these in a money-saving task cards BUNDLE!
This set of kindergarten math centers includes 11 place value to 20 and 30 and skip counting by tens activities.
These kindergarten math task cards were made to fit in photo boxes and can be used as box centers, but can also be used in a variety of other containers, bins, and baskets to meet your needs! They were designed to be high engagement, but take up little space.
PLACE VALUE AND SKIP COUNTING CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDED:
- Decomposing numbers to 20 and 30
- Place value match up to 20 and 30
- Base ten build it to 30
- Spin and cover base ten to 20 and 30
- Clip a match base ten
- Base ten puzzles
- Place value puzzles
- Number order 1-100
- Count and build to 100
- Count by tens missing numbers
- Number order counting by tens and numbers to 100
How can I use these task cards and task boxes in the classroom?
- Kindergarten Math and Literacy Centers
- Morning Tubs or Morning Bins
- Early Finishers or Fast Finishers Activities
- Quiet Bins