Your little scientists will love this nonfiction spider unit exploring all about spiders and their life cycle! Students will learn about the physical features of spiders, what spiders eat, where they live, and how they help humans!
This unit is full of hands on, nonfiction fun!
- Spider KWL – Use these anchor chart pieces and graphic organizer to record what students already know, what they want to learn, and what they do learn about spiders!
- Spiders Can, Have, Are – Use these anchor chart pieces and graphic organizer to record all the information you learn from the included nonfiction text and any other spider texts you read!
- Spider Vocabulary & Book – Learn key vocabulary related to spiders and have students fill out their own vocabulary books to keep!
- Spider Labeling – Students will label the parts of the spider.
- Spider Life Cycle & Leveled Books – Students will learn about the spider life cycle with a leveled reader that is included in 2 different levels (neither level is very hard. They are about levels B-C).
- Spider Life Cycle Craft – This is a fun, print and go craft that let’s students show off their knowledge about the spider life cycle!
- Spider Nonfiction Book – An original nonfiction book all about spiders is included!
- Spider Writing – Students will write their own nonfiction book about spiders. Spider Flip Book – Students will summarize all their learning in this fun flip book. Spider Facts Craft – Students will create either a spider facts hat or a large construction paper spider facts spider to show off their learning!
- Spiders vs. Insects – Students will sort the differences between spiders and insects whole group and with their own fact sorting craft.
Want to find more units like this one? Look no further!