These St. Patrick’s Day activities are sure to be a hit with your students! Your students will love learning all about the history of St. Patrick’s Day and how we celebrate it today! This St. Patrick’s Day unit is packed full of social studies, literacy, writing, crafts, and math perfect so the fun never has to stop!
Different versions of the writing and math crafts are included for differentiation when appropriate so you can use this unit with kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade (please see the preview to decide if this unit will fit the needs of your class).
This unit is also included in my Nonfiction Units for the Year bundle!
- Nonfiction Book
- St. Patrick’s Day Emergent Reader
- The History of St. Patrick’s Day Writing & Irish Flag Craft
- Lucky Leprechaun Poem
- Lucky Leprechaun Poem Reader
- Leprechaun Directed Drawing
- Leprechaun Craft
- “If I Found a Pot of Gold” Writing and Craft
- I Am Lucky Craft and Writing
- Rainbow of Addition Craft (2 levels + an editable version are included)
- St. Patrick’s Day Glyph
- Cereal Graphing
- How to Catch a Leprechaun Writing
- Little Leprechaun Emergent Reader
- Leprechaun Labeling
- St. Patrick’s Day Symbols Sentence match
- CVC Word Match
- R-Controlled Vowels Match
- Ch/Sh Digraph Sort
- Color by Code Subtraction Fluency
- Roll, Add, and Color (2 levels)