Teaching guided reading for level A readers has never been easier! This level A unit contains everything you need to teach guided reading small groups effectively in kindergarten! This product is research-based and created to make teaching a highly effective guided reading lesson easy!
Digital books and word work activities are now included! You can send these books to your families for virtual distance learning.
This unit is meant to give students a strong foundation in reading patterned text, writing simple sentences, and recognizing beginning sounds. Multiple activities are included to support young readers in all of these areas, and I’ve made it as easy as can be for you!
The printable books are now included in 2 options – half page staple and cut or double-sided fold and staple.
What is included?
This unit includes:
- How To’s
- 12 Lesson Plans and Leveled Guided Reading Books (6 fiction and 6 nonfiction)
- DIGITAL Guided Reading Books
- Running Records
- Guided Writing
- Sight Word Work
- Word Work (letter sounds / beginning sounds)
- DIGITAL Word Work for Google Slides™
- A blank lesson plan you can write your own plans on to use with any leveled readers you already have.
Find the growing bundle here: Kindergarten Guided Reading Bundle: Levels AA-D!
Find the individual levels here!