Want to add instant engagement to your Kindergarten November math and literacy centers? Just add pocket dice! These November pocket dice activities are perfect for Kindergarten November math and literacy centers, stations, or morning tubs.
November Pocket dice centers are a great predictable center for the year!
How to use: Insert the November math and literacy center cards into the pocket dice. Students will roll the dice and find the match on their recording sheet. Then, they will color the match with the corresponding color.
November Math and Literacy Pocket Dice Centers Included:
- Roll and Color or Write Letters and Beginning Sounds
- Roll and Color Color Rhyming Words
- Roll and Color Word Families
- EDITABLE Roll and Color or Write Sight Words
- Roll and Compare Numbers OR Roll and Count
- Roll and Graph
- Roll and Make 5 or Make 10