These spring literacy centers for kindergarten are perfect for the month of April! Each center is differentiated for below, on level, and above level students, so while there are five centers included, it’s like you’re getting so much more!
Each center has visual instructions for all three levels to promote independence! Each task is set up in a similar way: Only the numbers or task change, so students will feel like they are completing the same center.
These centers would also work well for preschool or lower first graders, especially with the multiple levels included!
Please download the preview to see visual instructions for each center included!
Literacy Centers Included:
- Rainy Day Sounds (beginning sounds, digraphs/blends, reading words)
- Spin an Ending (final sounds, word families)
- Roll a Sound (beginning sounds, short and long vowels)
- Spring Words (rhymes, cvc words, cvce words)
- Spring Sight Words
- BONUS Editable Roll & Race Sight Word Game
OR save BIG and get one of the year-long growing bundles: