Having academic summer sensory bins or a sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep spring sensory bin activities will make preparing your summer sensory bin centers a breeze!
WAIT – This summer sensory bin centers pack is included in a $-SAVING bundle HERE!
These summer math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for summer center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Prepping Your June Sensory Bin Centers:
- Decide how you want to store your winter sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 7 June sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
June Sensory Bin Activities Include:
4 summer Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 3 summer Math Sensory Bins
- Shell Search – letters, letter sounds, rhyming CVC words
- EDITABLE mixed up sight word cones
- Lemonade CVC or CVCe words
- Jellyfish Sounds – digraphs or beginning blends
- Adding Shells
- Watermelon number sense – subtraction or comparing numbers
- Ice Cream number sense
Looking for more hands-on, low prep center activities for Kindergarten?