Having academic May sensory bins or a sensory table in your classroom is the perfect way to engage your students in hands-on learning. These low prep spring sensory bin activities will make preparing your May sensory bin centers a breeze!
WAIT – This May sensory bin centers pack is included in a $-SAVING bundle HERE!
These May math and literacy activities were designed with sensory bins in mind, but would also be perfect for May center activities, morning tubs, or early finishers.
Prepping Your May Sensory Bin Centers:
- Decide how you want to store your winter sensory bins – a plastic tub or drawers for multiple bins and a time work well.
- Decide what fillers you want in each sensory bin. A list of suggestions is included.
What is included in this pack?
- 8 May sensory bin centers
- Color and black and white ink-saver versions
- Recording sheets
May Sensory Bin Activities Include:
4 May Literacy Sensory Bin Activities and 4 May Math Sensory Bins
- Picking Flowers Letters, beginning sounds, or digraphs
- EDITABLE Watermelon Sight Words
- Planting Short Vowels
- Butterfly Sounds word families or beginning blends
- Caterpillar counting or addition
- Flower Subtraction
- Buzzing for 3D shapes
- Number ducks number formation, counting, or counting on
Looking for more hands-on, low prep center activities for Kindergarten?